Heating, Cooling, Air-Conditioning
Heating, Cooling, Air-Conditioning
The CUE series are frequency converters for the speed control of a wide range of Grundfos pumps.
The Grundfos CUE is the latest addition to our E-solution range of speed-controlled pump systems designed for a series of applications such as industry, building services, municipal or private water supply, wastewater and irrigation. This new series of wall-mounted frequency converters with features and functions for Grundfos pumps and a special user interface offers features similar to those of the Grundfos E-pumps, which are fitted with motors with an integrated frequency converter.
With a CUE solution you can control the speed of virtually any Grundfos pump, irrespective of size, power range, and application area.
The CUE is a frequency converter for Grundfos pumps, providing a series of predefined functions which make the converters easy to use in almost all application areas. A series of predefined control modes, such as constant pressure, proportional pressure, constant level or constant flow, makes it very easy to set up a system in only a few steps. A special start-up guide will lead you through the set-up of the CUE.
Features and benefits
- Speed control of Grundfos pumps
- Simple set-up
- Predefined control modes
- Predefined range of sensors
- Predefined pump family data
- Shares interface with control equipment
- Additional functions available
- Automatic setting of direction of rotation
- 16 steps to get a system up and running.
Non-self-priming multistage pump
- Water supply and pressure boosting
- Fire extinguishing systems
- Boiler feed
- Industrial circulation systems
- Process engineering
- Cooling water circulation systems
- Washing and sprinkling systems
Special features / product benefits
- All parts that come in contact with the fluid are corrosion-resistant
- Materials: Stainless steel 1.4301 (MVI 32/52 also 1.4404), pump housing EN-GJL-250 cataphoretic-coated (MVI 32/52 also 1.4408)
- EPDM seals.
- All relevant components are KTW- and WRAS-certified
- IE2 IEC standard motor, 3-phase, 2-pole
- Mains connection 3~230 V (±10 %), 50 Hz (Δ) or optionally 220 V (±10 %), 60 Hz (Δ) up to 4.0 kW, 400 V (±10 %), 50 Hz (Y) or optionally 380 V (±10 %), 60 Hz (Y) or 460 V (±10 %), 60 Hz (Y) from 4.0 kW
- Fluid temperature ‐15 to +120 °C
- Max. operating pressure 16/25 bar
- Max. inlet pressure 10 bar
- Protection class IP 55
- Flange connection PN 16/PN 25: Round flange (MVI 32, = DN65; MVI 52 = DN80; MVI 70/95 = DN100)
The BOA-CVE H globe valve provides reliable control of liquid flows in all industrial applications. It also offers the major benefit of being quick and easy to employ, for example in air-conditioning systems and heating systems.
From air-conditioning to heating systems: Control valves are used in a variety of applications
- General industrial facilities
- Heating systems
- Air-conditioning systems
Benefits of the BOA-CVE H control valve
- Great variety of valve seat and plug diameters covers the entire range of nominal diameters.
- Both sides of the seat can be used. If the seat is damaged, it can simply be turned over.
- The soft-seated plug design meets stringent customer requirements on tight shut-off.
- To reduce noise emissions, a parabolic plug and multi-hole cage are standard features of the globe valve.
- On the standard variant, the stem is sealed by maintenance-free PTFE V-rings supported by a spring. Graphite packings are used for temperatures exceeding 250 °C.
- The pressure relief design for valves > DN65, which is available on request, allows smaller actuators to be used.
Actuation of KSB’s BOA-CVE/CVP H control
- The range of actuators includes electric and pneumatic actuators with actuating forces of up to 14,000 Newton.
- The widely used electric actuators offer input and output signals from 0/2 to 10 V or 4 to 20 mA. A three-point (open/stop/closed) actuator with limit switches can be supplied for basic control duties.
- Actuators are available in 24V and 230V versions and four sizes.
- Pneumatic diaphragm actuators are available in two sizes and with a comprehensive range of accessories (e.g. positioner, solenoid valves, etc.).
The new BOA-CVE H control valve from KSB is made of nodular cast iron (JS1025). Nominal sizes range from DN 20 to 150; nominal pressure classes are PN 16 and 25.
Variants Control valve:
▪ Seat with PTFE gasket up to 250 °C, leakage class VI
▪ Anti-cavitation design
▪ Very low kvs
values from 0.1 to 2.1 m³/h
▪ Balanced plug from DN 65 (up to 200 °C)
▪ Other flange designs
▪ High-temperature resistant paint (grey aluminium)
▪ Certification to customer specification
▪ Actuator configured to match the order specification
▪ Integrated process controller
▪ Power back-up unit
▪ Heating of the motor space
Grundfos vertical in-line volute pumps are used in a number of applications including air conditioning and heating. The pumps are all single-stage, in-line centrifugal volute pumps with standard motors and mechanical shaft seals.
The pumps are close-coupled, meaning that the pump and motor are separate units. Consequently, the pumps are less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid compared to similar canned rotor pumps.
Max flow: 4,500 m3/h
Max motor size: 630 kW
Main product characteristics
- Optimised hydraulics for high efficiency
- Low noise level
- High efficiency motors (EFF1) as standard
- Top-pull-out design for easy dismantling during service
- Mechanically and hydraulically balanced impeller to increase motor bearing and shaft seal lifetime
- The entire pump is electro-coated to increase corrosion resistance
- Available in single and twin pump design
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants
- PN 6,10, 16 and 25 bar.
- Temperature up to 150C
Driving the highest quality standards KSB now brings the new range of moviBoost; an advanced, smart, automatic pressure boosting unit with 2 to 6 high pressure pumps developed with state-of-the-art technology and the best materials to meet our customers’ growing demands.
Applicable for a wide range of appliactiosn in industry and construction, the new moviBoost series is more energy effeicient, robust and-user friendly with KSB German controller.
Pressure boosting in:
- Resedential buildings
- Hotels, departmental stores, industry etc.
Water supply systems for:
- Pressurized irrigation systems
- Service water supply system in trade and industry
- Sprinkler systems
Fire-fighting systems for:
- Industrial plants
- Resedential buildings
- Departmental stores
Everything under perfect control with smart collection of components!
- Movitec Pumps
- Variable Speed Control System
- KSB Butterfly valves for each pump in the system
- Danfoss check valve for each pump
- RoHS Compliant KSB German Controller
- HMI – pump monitoring
With its world-class operating reliability and value-added features,moviBoost offers our customers the exact solution they require.
- – Horizontal Double Case Pumps
Multi stage, Ring section inner casing, diffuser type for refineries, sea water injection, boiler feed and other pressure service model
Ebara model DCS/DCD HORIZONTAL BARREL PUMPS
of multistage, doble case, Ring section inner casing type have been widely used in refineries, diffuser type for refineries, sea water injection, boiler feed and other pressure service for many years.
Many impropements have been recently made in this pump to enhance its performence.
Our modern tape controlled machines in conjuction with advanced quality control procedures insure that these pumps meet our high manufacturing standart.
Unique original design of this high performance pump provides
for superior and extended low-cost operation.
Model DCD donates doble suction impeller type.
- Petroleum Refineries
- Petrochemical Industries
- Other Chemical Industries
- Boiler Feed
- Liquid Gas Transfer
- Mine Dewatering
- Sea Water Injection For Oil-wells
- Centerline support and heavy duty design
- Doble casing, permits removal of the inner casing.
- Full compliance with API specifications.
- Flexibility of design handles wide range of liquid
- All conponents have been designed for maximum part interchangebility.
- Low NPSH perfoormance.
|Type of bearing||Ball bearings|
|Casing partition||Radially split|
|Drive||IEC standardized motor, electric motor|
|Drive frequency||50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Type of drive||Electric motor|
|Drive voltage||Low voltage|
|Connection to power supply||400 V, 3~|
|Impeller material (EN standard)||1. 4408;CC480K-GS;JL1040|
|Type of installation||Close- coupled|
|Type of coupling||Direct|
|Type of lubrication||Oil lubrication|
|Max. permissible fluid temperature||140 °C|
|Nozzle position||In- line|
|Maximum rated pressure (discharge)||PN25|
|Pump set location||Dry installed|
|Shaft material (EN standard)||1. 4057;C45|
|Suction characteristics||Non- priming|
|Type of casing||Volute casing|
|Type of impeller||Closed / Radial|
|Type of connection||Flange|
|Casing material (EN standard)||JL1040; JS 1025|
|eClass assignment||36410000; 36410100;36410101;36410105|
|Maximum head||97, 00 m|
|Installation position||Horizontal or vertical|
|Shaft seal type||00|
|Main applications||Industry and process engineering; Water;Building services|
|Casing material||Carbon steel|
|Type of installation||Stationary|
|Maximum flow rate||1. 900 m³/h|
|Minimum flow rate||60 m³/h|
|Maximum speed of rotation||1. 750 1/min|
The Grundfos HS horizontal split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipework.
The independent bearing housing allows for ease of maintenance without removing the top casing. The double volute design reduces the radial load on the shaft, extending component life, minimising vibration and providing quiet operation.
The HS pump also offers high pump efficiencies throughout the range. High energy efficiency along with long pump life and easy maintenance add up to low life-cycle costs.
The HS pump is available in three configurations – pump with motor and baseframe, pump with baseframe, and bare shaft pump only.
The HS pump is ideal for custom applications and is available in a wide range of variants. The high efficiency and low life cycle costs make the HS ideal for any commercial building, water utility or industrial project.
Grundfos HS horizontal split case pumps are typically used in these applications:
- Air-conditioning/heating systems
- Public water supply
- District cooling/heating plants
- Cooling systems
- Public waterworks
- Process cooling
Features and benefits
- Easy to service: split case design
- Double suction minimises axial load,which extends the life of the wear rings, shaft seals and bearings
- Double volute reduces radial forces and minimises noise and vibration
- Independent bearing housing design allows access to the pump components without removing the top half of the casing
- High energy efficiency
- Low life-cycle costs
- Many product variants available
- Flow, Q : Max. 2500 m3/h
- Head. H : Max. 148 m
- Liquid temp : 0 °C to +100 °C
- Operat, presure: Max. 16 bar
The improved Grundfos new ALPHA2 small circulator offers unrivalled energy efficiency based on proven Grundfos technologies and is the perfect choice for heating, air-conditioning and cooling applications with pumped media temperatures down to +2°C.
With the Grundfos new ALPHA2 you can stop worrying about complicated pump settings. Simply install the pump and leave it on the factory setting, AUTOADAPT. The new ALPHA2 will automatically analyse the heating system, find the optimum setting and continue to adjust its operation to changes in demand.
GRUNDFOS has made a few crucial design changes that allow you to use the new ALPHA2 now in cooling applications with pumped liquid temperatures down to +2°C. This means that the new ALPHA2 will not only cover your heating demands, but also up to 90% of your airconditioning and cooling demands. The new ALPHA2 with stainless steel pump housings can also be used in domestic hot-water recirculation systems.
The GRUNDFOS ALPHA2 is suitable for:
- Systems with constant or varying flow
- One pipe systems
- Two pipe systems
- Domestic hot-water recirculation
- Systems where night setback is required.
Grundfos supports and encourages strict legislative demands for pump efficiency as part of our ongoing work to decrease energy bills and increase sustainability. And we are proud to say that the new
ALPHA2 – like its predecessors – is way ahead of its time. The EuP legislation requires all circulator pumps to have an Energy Efficiency Index (EEI) below 0.23 in 2015. The new ALPHA2 is with an EEI < = 0,15 way ahead of these common standards, which is why it has earned its place in the Grundfos Blueflux® family of highly energy efficient products.
Features and benefitsBetter performance with market leading efficiency
- Better performance with market leading efficiency
(EEI≤0.15) in a more compact design
- New flow meter for trouble-shooting and balancing
- AUTOADAPT selects best performance curve for
efficiency and comfort
- Innovative plug simplifies pump connection
- Insulation shells included.