- on Overload design to ensure stable performance for all applications
- Corrosion resistant materials used on the rotating parts
- Hydraulically balanced impeller extends bearing life and assures smoother operation
- Fully compliance to NFPA-20 and listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
Horizontal Split Case Pumps **)
- Very compact design for easy of installation and permits minimum maintenance.
- xially split casing allows the easy removal of the top casing for inspection and service.
- Available in horizontal or vertical configuration.
- Available in clockwise or counter clockwise rotation to simplify pump room layout.
- Flow rate capacity 500 up to 1250 USGPM.
- Working pressure up to 250 psi with 250 lb. ANSI Flanges.
**) UL File Number “EX15584”