Open single-channel impeller
|Example:||Wilo-EMU KS 15 X|
|15||Code number for distinguishing between pumps|
|ES||Single-phase connection + float switch|
|DS||Three-phase current connection + float switch|
|DMS||Three-phase current connection + motor protection + float switch|
|E0||Single-phase connection without plug (bare cable end)|
|D0||Three-phase current connection without plug (bare cable end)|
|cast iron||Motor housing in cast iron|
|Ceram||Unit with ceram coating|
|Z||Centre pressure port|
For pumping wastewater with foreign matter of max. Ø 45 mm (depending on the model), for
- Excavation pits, basins and sumps
- Flooded basement areas
- Use in fountains
Special features/product advantages
- Long service life
- High operational reliability
- Slurping operation possible
- Suitable for permanent operation
- Easy handling
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Protection class: IP 68
- Max. immersion depth: 12.5 m
- Fluid temperature: 3 ‐ 40 °C
- Cable length: 10 m/20 m
- Free ball passage: 5 – 45 mm (depending on type)
- Pressure port: G 1¼, G 2, G 2½, G 3, G 4, G 6 (depending on typ]
- Thermal motor monitoring
- Sheath current cooling (depending on type)
- Connection cable detachable
Submersible wastewater pump as submersible monobloc unit for portable wet well and dry well installation as well as stationary dry well installation.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as a horizontal or vertical threaded connection. On models with a horizontal pressure connection, a 90° elbow is attached to make a vertical outlet possible. Open channel impellers with free ball passage of 5…45 mm are used as the impellers.
Dry or self-cooling motors in single or three-phase versions are used, depending on the type. The self-cooling motors are filled with oil; the dry motors have thermal motor monitoring and sheath current cooling. The Ex-rated units KS 5, KS 6 and KS 16 are equipped with a dry motor without sheath current cooling. All models can be used both immersed and non-immersed, in permanent operation. This also permits slurping operation.
A sealing chamber protects the motor from fluid ingress. The filling fluid used is potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
The cable is detachable, and cable lengths are available in fixed lengths measured in 10 m intervals. The S model is equipped with a float switch. All models are equipped with plugs. The DMS versions are equipped with switchgears with integrated motor protection.
Sealing on the fluid side and on the motor side is achieved by a bidirectional mechanical seal.
- Motor housing: aluminium or EN-GJL 250 (depending on type and version)
- Pump housing: EN-GJL 250 (KS 220: aluminium)
- Impeller: EN-GJL 250 (KS 220: Abrasite)
- Shaft: 1.4021
- Sealing on motor side: mechanical seal in various material versions
- Sealing on pump side: mechanical seal SiC/SiC
- Static seals: Viton
Scope of delivery
Pump ready for connection with 10 m connecting cable (starting from KS 24, 20 m) and single-phase or three-phase current plug, Storz or GEKA solid coupling, 90° bend if necessary for implementation of vertical pressure outlet, installation and operating instructions.