Submersible-motor pump, multistage
Special features/product advantages
- Easy maintenance due to rapid installation and dismantling
- Integrated non-return valve
- Vertical and horizontal installation possible
- Standard and configurable versions available
- Star/delta starting
- Cast and rewindable motor
> For water and potable water supply from boreholes and rainwater storage tanks
> Process water supply
> For municipal water supply, sprinkling and irrigation
> Pressure boosting
> Lowering the water level
> For pumping water in industrial applications
> For pumping water without long-fibre and abrasive constituents
- Multistage submersible-motor pump with radial or semi-axial impellers
- Integrated non-return valve
- NEMA coupling
- Three-phase motor
- Hermetically cast motors
- Rewindable motors
- Hydraulic housing: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Impellers: Stainless steel 1.4301
- Hydraulics shaft: Stainless steel 1.4057
- Motor housing: EN‐GJL or stainless steel 1.4301
- Motor shaft: Stainless steel 1.4305 or 1.4301
- Hydraulic housing: Stainless steel 1.4401
- Impellers: Stainless steel 1.5471
- Hydraulics shaft: Stainless steel 1.4401
- Motor housing: Stainless steel 1.4401, 1.4408, 1.4571 (depending on type)
- Motor shaft: Stainless steel 1.4542, 1.4460, 1.4462 (depending on type)
Submersible-motor pump for vertical or horizontal installation.
Multistage submersible-motor pump with 4″ or 6″ NEMA connection and radial or semi-axial impellers with sectional construction. Integrated non-return valve. All parts in contact with the fluid are made of corrosion-free materials.
Three-phase motor for direct and star-delta starting Sealed, hermetically cast motor with enamel-insulated winding, resin-impregnated, or rewindable motor with PVC-insulated winding, self-lubricating bearing, with water-glycol filling.
The motor is cooled by the fluid. The motor must always be operated in submerged state. The limit values for the max. fluid temperature and the minimum flow rate must not be exceeded. Vertical installation is possible optionally with or without cooling jacket. Cooling jacket is required for horizontal installation.
The pressure shroud is used for direct installation of the unit in the pipe system. Standard models are without mounted non-return valves. The maximum inlet pressure is 10 bar.
- No suction mode is possible with these units!
- The unit must be fully immersed in water during operation.
Scope of delivery
- Hydraulics + motor fully assembled
- 4/5/10 m connecting cable approved for potable water with standard version models (cross-section: 4×2.5 mm2 or 4×4 mm2)
- Cable cross-section and length per customer request for configured material
- Installation and operating instructions
- Hydraulics in stainless steel 1.4401
- Stainless steel motor in 1.4401, 1.4408 or 1.4571
- 60 Hz version
- Star-delta starting
- Rewindable motor
- Rewindable motor with potable water filling
- Configured units for special versions
Incoming search terms:
- sub pesibal pompa