Factory Mutual (FM) and/or Underwriting Laboratories (UL) pumps are used within sprinkler installations to protect a wide range of properties from the effects of fire. There is a vast range of products available for individual property installation requirements. Units are available compliant to the latest National Fire Protection Association (NFPA20) requirements and annexes, with further approvals to either Factory Mutual (FM) Datasheets or listed in the Underwriting Laboratories (UL).
Features and benefits
- An extensive range of FM/UL giving peace of mind of a solution being available to sites individual requirements.
- LCD colour display electric and diesel control panel allowing easy to use operation and easy visual indication of current conditions.
- Print-off and downloadable pump operation logs for easy monitoring of the system.
- All components within the pumps are independently approved and tested ensuring the product meets the expected high quality.
- Pumps can be produced in higher grade materials for specific pumped liquids ensuring reduction of corrosion damage and increasing longevity of the product.
- A wide selection of options and accessories are available including pump housing to facilitate the selection of the correct equipment.
The pumps are suitable for:
- High rise buildings
- Shopping centres
- Large commercial units
- Industrial premises
- Industrial processes
- Oil rigs