MSS/MSSH series pumps are horizontal ,single casing, ring section, multistage structure. With simplified construction, MSS/MSSH can be highly efficient and reliable.
Boiler feed Processing water supply City high pressure water supply
Flow (Q): to 324 m3/h
Maximum allowable operation pressure : to 10MPa.G
Maximum allowable suction pressure: 2.45MPa.G
Temperature range: to 165℃
Applicable transportation medium specific gravity :0.8 and above.
Radially Split Casing
Wide high efficiency region:
High efficiency and reliability :
Simple structure ,easy maintenance :
Compact ,low -cost : optimized design ,
Short manufacturing term : standardized production
EBARA Hydro-pneumatic booster system uses EBARA stainless steel pumps with one or more pressure tanks mounted on a common skid consisting of valves and manifolds. Custom made electrical control panel is designed and built to highest standard, interconnected with pump motor and control devices to ensure automatic booster operation. Just connect to your water source and outlet, the EBARA booster system will automatically regulated to suit your demand conditions satisfactorily, at all time.
RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC BUILDINGS, HOTELS, HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, AND DEPARTMENTAL STORES AND FOR LIGHT INDUSTRIAL USAGE.
Foot support, Radial split
Single or Doubule Volute casing
Full cmopliance with ISO 2858
Back Pull Out design
Center top discharge (Self-venting)
Max. Parts Interchangeability
Capacity upto 1,440m3/h (6,400 U.S.gpm)
Head upto 140m (470ft)
Discharg Pressure upto 16kgf/cm2 (Gauge Pressure) (230psigl (1.57MPa)
Max. Allowable Suction Pressure upto 9kgf/cm2 (Gauge Pressure) (130psigl (0.88MPa)
Temperature -50 -+ 200 (-60F -+ 390F)
Flange Rating upto ANSI Class 150 lb Others are also available
Cast iron monobloc centrifugal electric pumps in compliance with EN 733. Suitable for moving clean water for civil, agricultural, industrial use, pressure boosting units, heating and air conditioning plants, farming irrigation, sport centres, washing plants.
Available in “H” version (Ceramic/Graphite/FPM).
Available in “HS” version (SiC/SiC/FPM).
Available in “HW” version (Widia/Widia/FPM).
• Maximum temperature of the liquid: 90°C (MD), 130°C (MMD)
• Maximum working pressure: 10 bar
• Cast iron pump body and support • Shaft in AISI 304 (MD), in AISI 406 (MMD)
• Mechanical seal in Carbon/Ceramic/NBR (MD), in SiC/SiC/EPDM (MMD)
• Impeller in cast iron and bronze B10
• Self-ventilated 2 and 4 pole asynchronous motor
• Class of insulation F
• IP55 Protection rating
• 230V ±10%, 50Hz single phase voltage three phase voltage, 230/400V ±10% 50Hz up to 4 kW included, three phase voltage, 400/690V ± 10% 5.5 kW and over
• Permanent capacitor inserted and thermo-amperometric protection with automatic rearm incorporated for the single phase motor
• Protection under user’s responsibility for the three phase version
Pressure heating systems
Cold water circuits
Water supply (non-drinking)
Distribution of domestic hot water supply
Mainly used in industry for pumping clear liquids, free of abrasive particles in suspension and chemically neutral.
Threephase IP 55, with flange
Rotation speed: 1.450-2.900 rpm
Frequency : 50Hz (60 Hz upon request)
Insulation : Class F
Ambient temperature : 40°C Max
Designation Standard Material Optional
Casing Cast Iron (GG-25)
Spacer Cast Iron (GG-25)
Impeller Cast Iron (GG-20)
Shaft Stainless steel(1.4401) Bronze
Mechanical seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Compact and lightweight.
- Easy removal and maintenance, BPO ( Back pull out) system allows all rotating
elements to be removed without disconnecting suction and discharge pipe work.
- Suction and discharge flanges being of the same diameter and arranged opposite each
other can be directly mounted into the pipe work.
- Non-overload design to ensure stable performance for all applications.
- Wide range application with flow capacity up to 10 m3/ min.
- Higher working pressure up to 16 bars.
Type of Liquid : Fresh Water
Temperature : 0 ~ 100 0C
Max. Positive suction pressure : 10 bar
Max. Discharge pressure : 16 bar
Approximation speed : 1450 min-1
Location : Indoor / Outdoor
Suction Dia. : 100 to 200 mm
Flow rate : 24 to 600 m3/ h
Power : 1.5 to 75 kW
Pump Type : Inline
Casing split : Vertical back pull out
Impeller : Enclosed
Shaft seal : Mechanical Seal
Shaft : Stub Shaft
Sealing : Self flushing
Casing : Cast Iron
Impeller : Bronze
Shaft : SUS 304 stainless steel
Mech. Seal : Ceramic/ Carbon
Motor Casing : Aluminum
Suction : DIN PN-16
Discharge : DIN PN-16
Type : IEC Standard, Flange Mounted type
No. of pole
Synchr. Speed : 4
Insulation class : 1500 min-1
Protection : F
Volt/ Phase/ Hz : IP 54 / IP 55
380V / 3 Phase / 50 Hz
Size : 100
Model : 100LPD4GA
Output ( Kw) : 1.5
Motor Frame Size : 90 L
Weight ( Kg) : 70
Size : 100
Model : 100LPD4GA
Output ( Kw) : 2.2
Motor Frame Size : 100 L
Weight ( Kg) : 80
Municipal or industrial drainage
Fountains and water displays
2.2 to 22 kW (3ph) Manual only
Outlet Size: 80 to 150 mm
Flow Rates: 200 to 5000 lpm
Head: 4 to 40 m
Max Liquid temp: 40oC
Max. immersion: 8m
Max. solids: 76 mm
˜ Pump casing: Cast Iron
˜ Impeller: Cast Iron
˜ Wear ring: Bronze
˜ Shaft: 403 Stainless Steel
˜ Motor frame: Cast Iron
˜ Fasteners: 304 Stainless Steel
˜ Mechanical seal:
˜ Submersible pump with non clog single
˜ Maximum solids handling: 76 mm
˜ Maximum liquid temperature: 40 °C
˜ Maximum submergence: 8 m
Double mechanical seal in oil chamber,
Silicon Carbide lower faces,
Carbon/Ceramic upper faces.
˜ Quick Discharge Connectors (QDC) available
˜ Discharge elbow with companion flange
(80 & 100 mm screwed, 150 mm weld on)
Cable(s): 10 m
˜ 2.2 to 22 kW – 3 Phase (Manual only)
80 to 150 mm Ø discharge
˜ Air filled, dry submersible, 4 pole, 50 Hz
˜ Star-Delta (DOL for 2.2 kW)
˜ Insulation class F
˜ IP68 protection
˜ 3 Phase – 400 Volt
Single Channel Impeller – 76mm passage
- – Horizontal Double Case Pumps
Multi stage, Ring section inner casing, diffuser type for refineries, sea water injection, boiler feed and other pressure service model
Ebara model DCS/DCD HORIZONTAL BARREL PUMPS
of multistage, doble case, Ring section inner casing type have been widely used in refineries, diffuser type for refineries, sea water injection, boiler feed and other pressure service for many years.
Many impropements have been recently made in this pump to enhance its performence.
Our modern tape controlled machines in conjuction with advanced quality control procedures insure that these pumps meet our high manufacturing standart.
Unique original design of this high performance pump provides
for superior and extended low-cost operation.
Model DCD donates doble suction impeller type.
- Petroleum Refineries
- Petrochemical Industries
- Other Chemical Industries
- Boiler Feed
- Liquid Gas Transfer
- Mine Dewatering
- Sea Water Injection For Oil-wells
- Centerline support and heavy duty design
- Doble casing, permits removal of the inner casing.
- Full compliance with API specifications.
- Flexibility of design handles wide range of liquid
- All conponents have been designed for maximum part interchangebility.
- Low NPSH perfoormance.
• Civil, Industrial, farming, fire-fighting, boosting systems
• Water treatment plants (reverse osmosis, filtrations)
• Irrigation system
• Washing system
• Movement of hot and cold water for heating, cooling and air-conditioning system.
• Boiler feeding
• Movement of moderately aggressive chemical liquids without solids.
• Impeller, diffusers, casing cover, outer casing, shaft sleeve, coupling covers,
fixing in contact with liquid: AISI 304 stainless steel
• Bottom casing: AISI 304 stainless steel (EVM) – cast iron (EVMG),
AISI 316L (EVML)
• Motor bracket and base: cast iron (not in contact with the pumped liquid)
• Bearings (in contact with liquid): tungsten carbide
• Mechanical seal: Silicon carbide/carbon/Viton
• Shaft: AISI 316 stainless steel
• Tie rods and fixings not contact with liquid: zinc coated stainless steel
EBARA Corporation was established in 1912 as a pump manufacturer and today EBARA is the world’s foremost manufacturer
of pumps and pump system. EBARA is proudly presenting Vertical Multi-stage pump type EVM, manufacture with great
experience of EBARA in design and production of stamped stainless steel pumps. EBARA EVM pumps offer technically advance
designs to meet most market demands, including pumping of aggressive liquid.
Two standard pump options are available to satisfy most of the market requirements:
- EVM(G): Bottom casing in cast iron, other liquid contact parts in SS304 stainless steel for general
water supply usage
- EVM(L): All wetted contact parts in SS316 stainless steel for aggressive liquid pumping operation.
Optional materials available upon request: All wetted contact parts in SS304 stainless steel for industrial